Counter Strike Source
Counter Strike Source новости: Counter-Strike: Condition Zero официально выпущена для Linux
Главная Описание игры CD key Cheats-коды Сервера Оружие Ссылки Download Скрипты Оптимизация ФОРУМ

ФОРУМ | Новое сообщение | Активные темы | Поиск

Игра в контру
S1ava 14.10.06
Я установил подключение (с другом) и хочу играть в Counter strike но когда один из нас создаёт сервер (т.е. карту) то на другом компе этого сервера не видно.
Подскажите пожалуйста что надо сделать!!!

КОМЕНТАРИИ:

Midge 25.04.16
I did a lot of self-talk this year too. I reminded myself to pick the stuff that was &#ow61;28rth it’ and not just eat mindlessly. I reminded myself that there would always be more food and that if I wasn’t hungry at that time, the food would still be there when I was.

Louis Vuitton Handbags 22.05.12
Louis Vuitton Outlet Online is one of theLouis Vuitton bags most counterfeited brandsLouis Vuitton handbags in the fashion worldLouis Vuitton Wallets due to Louis Vuitton Handbags image asLV Bags a statusLouis Vuitton handbags symbol. Ironically, the signatureLouis Vuitton Outlet Monogram CanvasLV Bag was created to prevent counterfeiting .In Louis Vuitton handbags, Louis Vuitton fakes accounted for Louis Vuitton Outlet Store of counterfeit accessoriesLouis Vuitton seizedLouis Vuitton Outlet Online in the European UnionThe companyLouis Vuitton Handbags takes counterfeitingLV seriously, and employsLouis Vuitton Wallet a team of lawyersLouis Vuitton Purses and special investigation agencies, activelyLouis Vuitton Outlet pursuing offendersLouis Vuitton through the courtsLouis Vuitton Purses worldwide, andLouis Vuitton Outlet allocating about halfLouis Vuitton Outlet of Louis Vuitton 2012 budget of communications to counteractLouis Vuitton Handbags counterfeiting of Louis Vuitton Purses goods.louis vuitton.com LVMH (Vuitton's parent company) further confirmed thisLouis Vuitton Sunglasses by stating that "some 60 people at variousLouis Vuitton Bags levels of responsibilityLouis Vuitton Outlet working fullLouis Vuitton time onLouis Vuitton Bags anti-counterfeitingLouis Vuitton in collaborationLouis Vuitton handbags with a wide networkLouis Vuitton Bags of outsideLouis Vuitton Outlet

Louis Vuitton Handbags 22.05.12
Louis Vuitton Outlet Online is one of theLouis Vuitton bags most counterfeited brandsLouis Vuitton handbags in the fashion worldLouis Vuitton Wallets due to Louis Vuitton Handbags image asLV Bags a statusLouis Vuitton handbags symbol. Ironically, the signatureLouis Vuitton Outlet Monogram CanvasLV Bag was created to prevent counterfeiting .In Louis Vuitton handbags, Louis Vuitton fakes accounted for Louis Vuitton Outlet Store of counterfeit accessoriesLouis Vuitton seizedLouis Vuitton Outlet Online in the European UnionThe companyLouis Vuitton Handbags takes counterfeitingLV seriously, and employsLouis Vuitton Wallet a team of lawyersLouis Vuitton Purses and special investigation agencies, activelyLouis Vuitton Outlet pursuing offendersLouis Vuitton through the courtsLouis Vuitton Purses worldwide, andLouis Vuitton Outlet allocating about halfLouis Vuitton Outlet of Louis Vuitton 2012 budget of communications to counteractLouis Vuitton Handbags counterfeiting of Louis Vuitton Purses goods.louis vuitton.com LVMH (Vuitton's parent company) further confirmed thisLouis Vuitton Sunglasses by stating that "some 60 people at variousLouis Vuitton Bags levels of responsibilityLouis Vuitton Outlet working fullLouis Vuitton time onLouis Vuitton Bags anti-counterfeitingLouis Vuitton in collaborationLouis Vuitton handbags with a wide networkLouis Vuitton Bags of outsideLouis Vuitton Outlet

Louis Vuitton Handbags 19.05.12
Can she suggest Louis Vuitton Purses great designer Coach Store Online handbag to delivery Coach Outlet Store Online my collection? We Coach Outlet Store Online are prepared Coach Store Online to invest in, I inform you Coach Factory Online. Her gaze performs Louis Vuitton Outlet wash my attire Louis Vuitton Outlet and draws my flip-flops, and Louis Vuitton Bags she instantaneously Coach Outlet steers me round the "bargain" ingredient of Louis Vuitton Purses suffering from bags pricing the Dh2 Louis Vuitton Outlet, 000 indicator. The designer Coach Outlet Online handbag might require moved from your Coach Outlet Online clutches of the elite in order to mainstream Coach Outlet Store Online, but confident, not really anyone occurs touting these Coach Factory Outlet Onlineproducts. Milton Pedraza, chief Coach Outlet Online out of your Improved Coach Outlet Online Institute in North carolina, explains: "It used that'll be: 'The Louis Vuitton shoes make these types of man'. These Coach Factory Outlet a couple of years, the handbag the specific Louis Vuitton Handbags woman. " One has only think about the bags help to boost us quiver with reverence to discover Louis Vuitton Purses his point, named after ladies with such in the event that and grace that you can't know which transpired previously, the bag the fussy panache. Sometimes all it calls for is a word upon us toCoach Outlet go weak the actual knees. The Kelly felix. The Birkin. The actual Stam. Customers are going to invest large sums extremely handbag or sneakers, Pedraza says in her own blog, because they see the significance of something lasts. The bag is Coach Factory Outlet not really a fashion accessory but a purchase and a obtained. "It is such as the lust jointly, " sighs Reema Ing Khomeiri, the Dubai-based employer of ToujoursChic. ae, which Louis Vuitton Handbags means rents consequently sells used bags. "Mostly it fizzles out after a while Louis Vuitton and you continue with the next. "

Кира 04.10.09
Приветик

VS 16.05.09
Люди помогите , я скачал мод , прописал в настройкач пару указаних строк . А че дальше надо делать штоб начать играть ? Чере3 : Новая игра ? скажите пліз ниФФФига непойму

Алексей 15.10.06
необходимо прописать его в ручную...
например: зайди в избранные серверы (favorities) и жми кнопку добавить (add) вбей туда IP адрес своего друга.
Когда сервер добавится в избранное, то выдели его и нажми на подключить (connect)

написать ответ
Ваше имя *
E-mail *

на данный адрес придет инструкция с активацией вашего сообщения, а так же будут приходить ответы на данную тему.
Комментарий:
СКОЛЬКО БУДЕТ 2 + 7

Правила размещения сообщений в конференции

© "WoodWolf.Ru", 2014
При полном или частичном использовании материалов ссылка на "WoodWolf.Ru" обязательна.
карта сайта
Rambler's Top100 Рейтинг Counter-Strike сайтов. TOP.MY-CS.RU